Translate the page

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lull Before The Storm

Some times silence speaks more than words , please read on....



I hope you know
This endless  silence has a meaning
I am so quiet 
You too have chosen to remain silent
Since the time I refused to kneel before your queen
My foresight spoke to me last night
Gave me a piece of advice
" Break the silence
Its a lull before the storm
The thin wall between you two is made of silence
Don't let the lull  deepen if you have a choice
Break the silence before the wind blows everything
But i am so cold that my heart has begun to skip the beat
If you care to know  about my feelings
Go back to that night
There after I rhymed
A walk on  this road is a different realm
Don't cast shadows of your life over me
Nor force me to see the world
That I don't wish to see
Now when you force me to ride the tide
That I never ever built
Tell me why am I being punished for others deeds
Since I have told you few times
And you know I am not lying
I will stand by your side 
Until the death do us part 
And I mean it
But I shall never play the violin
For those who don't deserve to hear me rhyme
Though the silence may be deafening
And if you have opined
That I should have been diligent
In handling your queen
You are being egocentric
My feelings for you have no meaning
So let the silence prevail
I can live without my wings






 Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

11 comments:

  1. A very nice and sentimental poem Narula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When this cosmos sings / The violin plays / It takes no sides / Though you / Entered the fray / This silence is melodious / Do sing to my tune / Your wings are / The freedom / Now abide in my roost-

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed the silent has now spoken and been heard too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend/lover's struggle for her self respect and,at the same time,showing love for friend have been so well depicted.Congrats,

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...