Translate the page

Thursday 3 October 2013

Above his Law

Once again on divine feelings





Your smiles are a bait
I know I can't escape
Though I know the price I shall have to pay
In this life I can not evade
His ordinance , his mandate
Couldn't control nor could I wait
For another life to fall in love
And experience the feeling of being in love
And being loved

Here I lie like a slave
Away from his sights
Within the folds of your heart
Though I know I am not safe
For he has eyes and his own ways
Though I tried and left no trace
So that for a while I could feast and survive
On what he forsake
The forbidden love

Plunge deep in to my eyes
Now don't wait nor evaluate
Love me like a maniac
Feel no menace 
Its me alone who shall pay the price
In case he says
As it is me who dared his mandate
It is me who chose to rise
Above his law


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!...now these are some wonderful lines I must say. Deep & lovely lines indeed.:)
    Very well penned down Alka!:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...